USA Architects is an award winning mid-size, regional architecture firm comprised of about 50 employees. We offer services in diverse project types across several market segments including Government, Justice, K-12, Higher Education, Science and Technology, Commercial and Corporate. If you've developed an expertise in Building Envelope/Roofing evaluation and design, and would like to establish roots and grow professionally, then USA is the place for you.
The candidate for Project Achitect, Building Envelope/Roofing Specialty, will posess the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Arch degree
- A minimum of 7 years of professional experience preferred.
- RRC certification preferred.
- Must demonstrate proficiency in Revit Architecture & CAD.
- Ability to multi-task, juggle multiple projects and work with stringent deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be organized and detail oriented.
Competitive salaries, opportunities for growth, mentoring, health benefits, flex-time, paid parking, and paid time off are offered to all full-time employees. Positions are located in our Somerville, NJ and Easton or Philadelphia, PA office locations.
Email cover letter & resume, project history and portfolio along with salary requirements to: email@example.com