- You have 1-2+ years of experience supporting staff within an operational, administrative, or HR capacity
- You have an approachable and genuine demeanor - capable of building relationships with staff easily, remaining open to others' ideas and willing to try new things
- You are articulate and intuitive - due to the nature of the position, you can uphold strict confidentiality
- You understand the importance of cultural diversity in the workplace and are willing to support a dynamic group
- You are a creative problem solver, able to assist employees and consider opportunities that help them develop into their truest and best professional selves
- You are highly collaborative and results-oriented: particularly adept at balancing multiple priorities
- You are exceptional at execution and follow through - proactive and resourceful
- You take initiative and work well collaboratively and independently
- You have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Suite: Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- You have an associate’s or bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
About the Position:
- Work closely with Chief Operations Officer and Chief Strategy Officer to support and implement strategic initiatives while handling day-to-day execution of HR projects and logistics
- Assist in the development, organization and coordination of onboarding new hires and promoted staff
- Assist with employee communications about benefits, paid leave, etc.
- Assist the firm in maximizing its productivity - handling day-to-day administrative functions and correspondences with company leaders, stakeholders and employees, as needed
- Maintain and update employee personnel files electronically
- Compile annual reports and track yearly metrics
- Perform other clerical functions, as needed
- Opportunity to advance into a Generalist HR role
USA Architects designs schools, offices and other spaces in private and public sectors. We believe that in order to maximize our impact on the greater community that we serve, we must cultivate an internal community for employees too! We do this by fostering a company culture that is powered by purpose and strikes a balance when challenges occur. We remain tried and true to our clients, but also to our staff, and we even bring a little fun and humor along the way.
We invite you to create your space at USA: employment with us is a partnership driven by both your professional passions and our mission as a company. When these two things align, we can achieve such great things.
About Our Benefits:
We’re dedicated and conscientious toward our work and coworkers. We often refer to one another as members of the “USA Family.” Here are some of the ways we foster such an environment:
- Casual work environment
- Opportunities for growth and mentorship
- Paid parking
- 401K/Profit Sharing
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Corporate Discount Programs
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Group Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 8 Paid Holidays
USA Architects is an award-winning mid-size architecture firm with 33 years of practice. Our HQ is located in Somerville, NJ, with branch offices in Easton and Philadelphia, PA. Our portfolio includes a wide spectrum of project typologies and complexities across several market segments.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume with salary requirements to: email@example.com with the subject title, “HR Assistant Position”.
The position is located in our Somerville, NJ office. Accessible by public transportation.
Benefits offered to full-time employees. US Permanent residency status only.