USA Architects’ marketing department is looking for a Marketing Coordinator that can help us share our incredible story. Our firm is comprised of hard working and energetic people committed to inspiring community through the built environment. The marketing department celebrates and showcases the firm’s employees and large portfolio of projects while elevating the brand in an authentic and meaningful way. We display the talents, experience, passions, and strengths of our firm among this dynamic industry.
The Marketing Coordinator supports the proposal process but also is vital in supporting business development while offering their expertise with Adobe Creative Suite.
- You have a minimum of 2-3 years’ professional experience in the A/E/C, and preferably with an architectural firm or construction management company.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in architecture, communications, English, journalism, or marketing.
- Naturally, you’re an excellent communicator and carry a strong degree of graphic competency.
- You’re a confident writer, able to develop content across a variety of marketing collateral.
- You’re an expert in Adobe Creative Suite and Office 365, or at a minimum you are highly proficient in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Microsoft Word and Excel.
- You’re detail-oriented. A strategic thinker and meticulous worker-bee. You work well independently, but also collaboratively. Effective time management and efficiency are some ways in which you measure success.
- A working knowledge of Deltek Vision is a plus.
About the Position:
Located in either our Somerville, NJ OR Easton, PA office, the Marketing Coordinator is an integral part of the marketing team. The position offers a place to be innovative and explore problem-solving, creativity and strategic thinking! This role requires a person who can complete tasks independently and on time, but also collaborate in thoughtful discussions and support the team while maintaining a strong sense of humor!
The Marketing Coordinator will work closely with senior leadership and business development manager throughout the entire proposal process, helping track, coordinate, and develop Letters of Interest, Request for Qualifications and Proposals, and support the presentation creation. Additionally, this role will include producing marketing collateral that is integral to the sales cycle.
- Work in tandem with the Proposal Manager to coordinate the strategic development and execution of qualifications, proposals, and sales interviews in collaboration with senior leadership. This includes content development, consultant coordination, and print production.
- Collaborate with architectural staff on creation of technical narratives, graphics and visual communications for qualifications, proposals, and interview materials.
- Support all marketing collateral and digital assets.
- Co-lead event planning, conference coordination and attendance.
- Participate in training and online learning to maintain current/ best practices of technologies, and general marketing in the A/E/C.
- Serve as a brand advocate for the firm in collaboration with the marketing team.
Why You'll Love Us:
- You’ll be joining a truly fun group of people. We’re a dedicated and conscientious team of marketers that work hard but we also enjoy each other’s company and get recognized for what we do!
- We seek diversity of thought, leadership, and creativity from all walks of life and celebrate the differences that make us more open-minded professionals while we continually strive to be our best.
- Casual work environment
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Flex Time
Please send a cover letter including your salary requirement, resume, and samples of your writing to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject title “Marketing Coordinator”
USA Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity is important to our firm. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
USA Architects, Planners + Interior Designers, Ltd. is an award-winning regional architecture firm with a diverse portfolio of projects across several market segments throughout private and public sectors. We are headquartered in Somerville, NJ, and have additional offices in Easton and Philadelphia, PA and Baltimore, MD.