USA Architects’ marketing department is on the hunt for a seasoned Marketing Specialist/Proposal Manager that can help us share our incredible story. Our firm is comprised of hard working and energetic people committed to inspiring community through the built environment. The marketing department celebrates and showcases the firm’s employees and large portfolio of projects while elevating the brand in an authentic and meaningful way. We display the talents, experience, passions, and strengths of our firm among this dynamic and competitive, yet fascinating industry.
The Marketing Specialist/Proposal Manager will manage the proposal process and support our compelling business development activities, while offering their expertise with Adobe Creative Suite. If efficient workflows and a variety of marketing activities get you feeling passionate and energized, we want to hear from you!
- You have a minimum of 5 years’ professional experience in the A/E/C, and preferably with an architectural firm or construction management company.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in architecture, communications, English, journalism, or marketing.
- Naturally, you’re an excellent communicator and carry a strong degree of graphic competency.
- You’re a confident writer, able to develop targeted and exceptional content across a variety of marketing collateral.
- You’re an expert in Adobe Creative Suite and Office 365, or at a minimum you are highly proficient in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Microsoft Word and Excel.
- You’re detail-oriented. A strategic thinker and meticulous worker-bee. You work well independently, but also collaboratively. Effective time management and efficiency are some ways in which you measure success.
- A working knowledge of Deltek /Vision/InFocus, Unanet and/or Cosential CRM is a plus
About the Position:
Located in either our Somerville, NJ or Easton, PA office, the Marketing Specialist/Proposal Manager is an integral part of the marketing team. The position offers a place to be innovative and explore problem-solving, creativity and strategic thinking! Just like a well-oiled machine, the department operates in a way that plays to our strengths and shares our challenges with one another. This role requires a person who can complete tasks independently and on time, but also collaborate in thoughtful discussions and support the team while maintaining a strong sense of humor!
The Marketing Specialist/Proposal Manager will work closely with senior leadership and business development throughout the entire sales cycle including early lead tracking, qualification/proposal development, and submittal. In addition, the MS/PM will work closely with the operations division of the firm in building a bridge between project management and marketing/sales for data tracking and analysis through the firm’s ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) database.
- Manage the strategic development and execution of qualifications, proposals, and sales interviews in collaboration with the marketing team and senior leadership.
- Collaborate with architectural staff on creation of technical narratives, graphics and visual communications for qualifications, proposals, and interview materials.
- Support the CMO with research of targeted opportunities, market trends, CIPs (Capital Improvement Plans) and lead tracking for pipeline development.
- Oversee all marketing collateral and digital assets.
- Co-lead with Communications Specialist, event planning, conference coordination and attendance.
- Develop innovative work flows for the Marketing Team to create process efficiencies and streamline production for proposals, communications, and data tracking.
- Participate in training and online learning to maintain current/ best practices of technologies, work flows and general marketing in the A/E/C.
- Serve as a brand advocate for the firm in collaboration with the marketing team.
Why You'll Love Us:
- You’ll be joining a truly fun group of people. We’re a dedicated and conscientious team of marketers that work hard but we also enjoy each other’s company and get recognized for what we do!
- We seek diversity of thought, leadership and creativity from all walks of life and celebrate the differences that make us more open-minded professionals while we continually strive to be our best, and then beat our best!
- Casual work environment
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 8 Paid Holidays
Please send a cover letter including your salary requirement, resume, and samples of your writing to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject title “Marketing Specialist/Proposal Manager”
USA Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer and diversity is important to our firm. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
USA Architects, Planners + Interior Designers, Ltd. is an award-winning regional architecture firm with a diverse portfolio of projects across several market segments throughout private and public sectors. We are headquartered in Somerville, NJ, and have additional offices in Easton and Philadelphia, PA and Baltimore, MD.